Friday, March 1, 2013

Moving

"The present is the ever moving shadow that divides yesterday from tomorrow. In that lies hope." - Frank Lloyd Wright

The time has nearly come to say goodbye to this dusty little corner of the Internet. But do not fear! I'm only moving down the street. Though this site will continue to remain up-and-running, future weekly/biweekly/triweekly posts will be found on the (as of now non-public) blog portion of my personal site www.paulvermeesch.com. I'll likely be a bit quieter over the next week or two or three as I slowly move the dozens of blog posts over to the new platform and tidy them all up. The move to the new site is mostly for my benefit as I begin to do some consolidation. I'll be writing you all one more post on this Blogspot platform when the transfer is complete, so stay tuned for a detour!

No comments:

Post a Comment